We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Leslie, are you still rehearsing for a show? You never comment on here!
No - my show opened last Wednesday night! Finally!
Gangsta girls!Hey everyone, I have tried to post pictures, but I forgot how; I think I am doing the right thing, but it doesn't work -- I think it might be my slo-mo computer.
What show is it?
You were on here at 5:43 AM?
Leslie's show is awesome!!!!!!!!!
What is it???? A musical?
Nope. It's SHAKESPEARE!!! Aughhh!www.actorsco-op.org
What's with the "Aughhh"? How was I supposed to know? You never come over anymore so we don't know what you're doing... goshhhhhness!
Yeah,Lester; you're bad.
I meant "AUGHHHH" in respect to Shakespeare, not anyone in particular.
ok....... hey! guess what? The new neighbors have inner tubes! hee hee!
Your destructo husband never made it up to us! And their inner tubes are pretty colors too. Waaaaah
They stole Tammy's pool from us and on top of that, they have pretty inner tubes! Waaaah
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Leslie, are you still rehearsing for a show? You never comment on here!
No - my show opened last Wednesday night! Finally!
Gangsta girls!
Hey everyone, I have tried to post pictures, but I forgot how; I think I am doing the right thing, but it doesn't work -- I think it might be my slo-mo computer.
What show is it?
You were on here at 5:43 AM?
Leslie's show is awesome!!!!!!!!!
What is it???? A musical?
Nope. It's SHAKESPEARE!!! Aughhh!
www.actorsco-op.org
What's with the "Aughhh"? How was I supposed to know? You never come over anymore so we don't know what you're doing... goshhhhhness!
Yeah,Lester; you're bad.
I meant "AUGHHHH" in respect to Shakespeare, not anyone in particular.
ok....... hey! guess what? The new neighbors have inner tubes!
hee hee!
Your destructo husband never made it up to us! And their inner tubes are pretty colors too. Waaaaah
They stole Tammy's pool from us and on top of that, they have pretty inner tubes! Waaaah
Post a Comment