Well, folks, I just returned from my first rehearsal for "Much Ado About Nothing". I am playing the role of Verges, which is entirely comic relief. I feel a bit out of place, but I think it'll be a lot of fun.
Here's an interesting tidbit of information: it's my first PLAY, EVER! No music! No breaking into song!
Speaking of music and musiCALS, however, I AM going on as -- you guessed it -- CINDERELLA in "Into the Woods". This time it's at Actor's Co-Op. The dates are as follows:
Friday, 3/24 8 p.m.
Friday, 3/31 8 p.m.
Saturday, 4/1 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, 4/1 8 p.m.
Sunday, 4/2 2:30 p.m.
Friday, 4/7 8 p.m.
Saturday, 4/8 8 p.m.
Sunday, 4/9 8 p.m.
Into the woods to GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE!!!

14 comments:
I thought the woods drove you to insanity and you would never go in again!
Are you just so insane that you ARE going back in again?
HA
Hmm.. I wonder if the wolf will look like a girl with a hairy chest again. And no one will be able to match the original "Milky White guy"! That hamster wheel/ball commercial was great because he kinda resembles a hamster... Hehe
yeah, I though that Into the Woods drove you nuts!
Leslie, where IS this show? I want to come on 3/24. What do I do? Where do I go?
Go to www.actorsco-op.org for your ticket. Tell them you're my mom and maybe you'll get a discount?
Is this Into the Woods better than the Knightsbridge?
YES -- and I just went on TODAY!!!! AUGHHHH!!! I got a call at 9:30 (mind you, I've not rehearsed a THING!) and I learned the show in an hour and went on. Eeeeeeek! ACTOR'S NIGHTMARE!
Well you are the one who went into the woods again in the first place!
Heee haaa
Wow, that sucks. Did you forget anything while you were onstage?
Oops, I guess I'm not going to make it to the Woods. It's 6:00 p.m. and the show starts at 8:00. I still have no idea where it is. Unless it's in Visalia, I'm probably not going to make it. Plus, I'm wearing sweats; they probably wouldn't let me in.
Yeah, probably.
Speaking of Woods and Grandmothers. If we make any "Ado" about the 85th birthday of a certain grandmother, we're going to be in the Woods -- no behind the woodshed. I say we call the whole thing off.
huh?
Nana doesn't want us to do ANYTHING for her birthday. It makes her nervous. That's what I say! (Huh?)
Leslie, how was the show????????
Post a Comment