We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
MARILEE, YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU GUYS COMING TO PAUL'S PARTY?
Marilee is hilarious. she wins!
Who says "the bomb" anymore? Didn't you see that news story on what slang words are "cool" now?hee hee!!!!
LESLIE! Where are you?
Never mind...you e-mailed me!
Marilee, you're the balmCarolyn, you're the bomb
Les, please don't put that pic on your website.
Nice to know I'm the balm.
Do you mean balm like lip balm?
How would I know?
I wasn't asking you, I was asking Rosemary.
Rosemary says: You all missed an awesome party for Pablito!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
MARILEE, YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU GUYS COMING TO PAUL'S PARTY?
Marilee is hilarious. she wins!
Who says "the bomb" anymore? Didn't you see that news story on what slang words are "cool" now?
hee hee!!!!
LESLIE! Where are you?
Never mind...you e-mailed me!
Marilee, you're the balm
Carolyn, you're the bomb
Les, please don't put that pic on your website.
Nice to know I'm the balm.
Do you mean balm like lip balm?
How would I know?
I wasn't asking you, I was asking Rosemary.
Rosemary says: You all missed an awesome party for Pablito!
Post a Comment