Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pals



How cute!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

That top picture could be a Hallmark card! The bottom one looks like Summer's "conquest". Look at the smug look on her face!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwww, how cute.

M.S. said...

She conquested a kitten! Haha! Look, Olivia is ashamed of herself.

Carolyn said...

This is how they bond. ha ha!

Carolyn said...

My room looks so freakishly blue in these pictures!

Carolyn said...

Where is everyone?

Unknown said...

We are on VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Well, obviously!
I wonder if Charlie has gotten a haircut yet!

Paulyester said...

I wish I could have a Vacation. I decided that I hate people. well, the customers anyway. They are So rude, and don't put things where they go, especially if it is a shelf away. I'm convinced that only stupid ghetto people have kids; their kids are always running around knocking things over, and spouting off in a ghetto language in their shrill voices. The sad thing is that the parents are actually watching the kids run wild. There are all kinds of people that shop at Mervyn's. Sometimes just for fun, I try to guess what item will catch their eye. For example, a ghetto family with a huge mother, a "homie" looking father, and their 6 ghetto kids will be fascinated by the most hideously gaudy item. The huge mom will look at a skimpy blouse that will never fit her. You know, We should carry horse blankets with rinestones and glitter on them. We'd sell out within the hour. Homie will look at anything with "Nike," or a "Raiders" logo on it. The 6 kids will mumble, trying to be louder than eachother in Spanglish. Then there's the classic white trash family. The mom is either skinny as heck with the classic underbite, or she's huge and ratty looking. Each case has the loud obnoxious voice. the white trash dad always has scraggly hair. He is almost always skinny, with a flannel shirt, and that same underbite. Somehow, a lot of them have hot daughters! Maybe they were adopted, or something. They seem to miss the white trash gene. well, maybe they're hot for a while, then one morning they wake up, and they're hideous. The kids are pretty calm and quiet until they marvel at something. Then they'll announce it to the world, with plenty of bad words thrown in there for accentuation. My favorite shoppers are the mom with the hot college-aged daughter, looking for towels or other home dept. items. I try to see how long it takes for the mom to notice me checking out the daughter. If I'm caught, I simply pretend to be busy. Then of course there's the fat ugly slobby guy with the hot girlfriend, I play the same mind game with them, I never have been caught. The girlfriend always sees me, but slobby dude never does. Anyway, I am tired. goodnight.

Carolyn said...

Wow, that was very descriptive!
hee hee!

Unknown said...

"...only stupid ghetto people have kids....." (This would make a nice sentiment for a mother's day card, don't you think?)

Obviously you are in the wrong profession. Perhaps a college education would prepare you for work in which you did not have to mingle with shoppers.

Carolyn said...

You can be in the profession of popping inner tubes like Charlie!

Paulyester said...

hahahahahaha!

M.S. said...

""...only stupid ghetto people have kids....." (This would make a nice sentiment for a mother's day card, don't you think?)"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAH

I think that it would be funny if Paul had the job where you dress like Santa and the Easter Bunny and disney characters!