Thursday, December 08, 2005

Funny Video

http://www.perp.com.nyud.net:8090/whale/av/whale-hi.mov
Haha!

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

People are sooooo stupid! How could they not expect the blubber rain?

M.S. said...

LOL They thought it was going to go in the direction of the sea but instead it went straight up! Haha. If you listen it's like "20 cases of dynamite...".
Hey, it's like that "LOST" episode!
*Doong* (Ellen Degenerous's "LOST" sound effect)

Leslie said...

Charlie especially liked it because the location was right near where he grew up (in Coos Bay, Oregon).

I love blasting blubber! Do you think they can blast mine?

M.S. said...

You have to be obese... like Millie! haha!

Carolyn said...

Actually, I wrote that last comment.

Carolyn said...

Did you get Rosemary's X-mas card?
ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Why are you laughing at Rosemary's Christmas card, pray tell?

Unknown said...

My computer wouldn't open this movie. I missed out.

Paulyester said...

Hahaha, only English people would say "Pray tell." I have Mumsy on an old Cassette tape from the 80's talking to Lester, and mentioning "Pray Tell." Now I'm thinking up a song in my head called Pray Tell....... I shall write it down.... I'm going to go to bed now, I Got to be an extra in a movie tomorrow. I also got clearance to watch the "sound person" do their thing. I have to dress up like a cowboy or redneck. It is set in Texas. ya'll know I got me a good Texan accent too. Ok, goodnight. I want a "Cat" hat for christmas. I remember Martin had one. thus proving he was a redneck. Ha ahahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

OK, everyone, add that to your Christmas shopping list. I want "My Little Pony", a huge diamond ring, and new lungs. Who is Martin, pray tell?

Carolyn said...

You shall get Pinky Pie for "My Little Pony".