Choose your choice of choosing to learn how to choose a choice of your choosing that you just chose but you are choosing to choose it again and so you will choose your choice of how to choose with extra choices of choosing how to choose when you choose the right choice to choose from!!! © Marilee
HAHA

12 comments:
I choose NOT to have a UTI. Thanks.
You have problems.
And what is a UTI?
URINARY TRACT INFECTION.
It's the most painful thing I've ever experienced (besides shingles). Let's just say bicycling in fishnet tights for two hours straight isn't such a good idea.
STREP THROAT: a close second.
Uh oh... Has anybody chosen yet??
mmmm, so many choices... It's hard to choose when you can't choose what you're choosing, because you don't know what to choose from...
I choose not to have a sinus infection and strep throat......uh......hey, why do I still have it?
Because it chose to stay with you! You had no choice!
I choose not to choose, because when I choose, my choice is usually not the choice that I would have chosen in the first place. Someone else should choose for me, but then again, I wouldn't trust my choice of person to choose for me, so I'm choosing not to choose anything so as to choose to understand the choice.
P.S. It took me less than a minute to type that.
Wow, you are very talented at typing nonsense!
I chose choice cheese....Munster.
(Cheese, Grommit!)
Post a Comment