It was FUN! Annie looked SOOOO beautiful and her dress was really pretty! It was like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", only not as many people. Everyone was really nice and friendly. We ate food and then we all danced and it was really fun! I think Charlie would have been in heaven if he was there! hee hee!
7 comments:
Yeah, Carolyn; how was it?
It was FUN! Annie looked SOOOO beautiful and her dress was really pretty! It was like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", only not as many people. Everyone was really nice and friendly. We ate food and then we all danced and it was really fun! I think Charlie would have been in heaven if he was there! hee hee!
What did you wear?!
I wore clothes!
So this is like a Quincenera?
No- that's for fifteen year olds!!!
It was a masquerade! Hide your face so the wooorld can't see you're hiding!
Post a Comment