What's that black thing in the background? And why is there a turquoise placemat on the floor? That might have made the poor dog confused and subsequently psychotic.
That black thing is the kitty litter mat (so the cat doesn't track litter/ca ca all over the room). I'm confused as to why Carolyn allows the cat to poop in her room, though! Carolyn, can I come over and poop in your room? I'm very seasoned at pooping in odd places - like my mom's backyard, for instance!
You are right! I am a snail murderer! I hate snails. And, yes, Leslie's house has good reason to smell like chicken poo...Charlie likes chickens to be indoor pets ....but that's preferable to her house smelling like human poo. Leslie has a history of playing "doggie" in the back yard.
10 comments:
I took the PSAT this morning at CV so I didn't get to sleep in!
Summy is possessed in this picture!
I like the picture that Leslie took where Sculley is possessed and I have a magical finger!
HA!
looks like the dog is trying to eat the camera.
Where is Lezlee spencer-smithsonian?
What's that black thing in the background? And why is there a turquoise placemat on the floor? That might have made the poor dog confused and subsequently psychotic.
That black thing is the kitty litter mat (so the cat doesn't track litter/ca ca all over the room). I'm confused as to why Carolyn allows the cat to poop in her room, though! Carolyn, can I come over and poop in your room? I'm very seasoned at pooping in odd places - like my mom's backyard, for instance!
Why are you guys making fun of my room?
Leslie, your house smells like chicken poo and Rosemary, you are a snail murderer!!! So there!! Take that!
HAHAHAHA!!!
You are right! I am a snail murderer! I hate snails. And, yes, Leslie's house has good reason to smell like chicken poo...Charlie likes chickens to be indoor pets ....but that's preferable to her house smelling like human poo. Leslie has a history of playing "doggie" in the back yard.
EWWW!
Post a Comment