We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
I went to that website but I couldn't read her handwriting.
You have to LISTEN to it. That's the whole point! watch the bunny movies, too. AH, HA, hA!
You never said to LISTEN to it! ok, I'm going again right now to LISTEN to it.
ok, I listened to it. I also watched the bunny movies. The Titanic one is funny!
Yes! And "The Shining"! HA! My favorite.
The scary movies were scary with the bunnies!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I went to that website but I couldn't read her handwriting.
You have to LISTEN to it. That's the whole point! watch the bunny movies, too. AH, HA, hA!
You never said to LISTEN to it!
ok, I'm going again right now to LISTEN to it.
ok, I listened to it. I also watched the bunny movies. The Titanic one is funny!
Yes! And "The Shining"! HA! My favorite.
The scary movies were scary with the bunnies!
Post a Comment