Saturday, September 24, 2005

OPERATION: SINATRA HAT


Ok, the idiot "Jake" at CV always wears this same hat to school everyday. Millie is starting an operation to get the hat and destroy it once and for all. At orentation day, I saw him and told Millie that he had a Sinatra hat on. I didn't know that it was a Sinatra hat, but after Orentation Day Millie found out that Sinatra actually wore that same exact hat, when I didn't know! (Does that make sense?) But it's so stupid- he wears it everyday and he's a weirdo. Millie made this banner on her computer. Hahah! So, "Operation Sinatra Hat" has commenced!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Why are you guys so anti- Jake?
(Jake is a mini version of Charlie, except he wears this hat)

M.S. said...

Why do you think? You don't truly know how WEIRD he is!!

Unknown said...

I have a hat exactly like that out in my front yard, under a tarp waiting for the thrift shop people to haul it away. Paul paid $40 for that hat once! I don't think he ever wore it????? Papa used to wear hats like that, too (by the way)HATS ARE COOL

AceyDeucy said...

Eh, pourquoi? Qu'est que ce? Tout de ca pour un chapeau Sinatra?