Wednesday, September 07, 2005

GO, DODGERS!

WOW! That game was fantastic! Thanks, Pops, for the tickets! The seats were great. What a roller coaster of a game, but well worth it! My boyfriend, Jose Cruz, Jr., was the Player of the Game! Whoo, hoo! Niki's boyfriend was the security guard. Ha, ha! 9-8 Dodgers!

15 comments:

Paulyester said...

ok, don't understand the boyfriend thing.... However, I was last at a dodger's game September 15th 2001, and I remember this: At some point, an airplane flew low right over us, and thinking of the 9/11 events, I remember thinking "what if the airplane crashed into us?" I also remember that Casey and I only had enough money for one beer each. We sipped on them for a long time. I tucked my 2/3rds full cup-o-brew under my seat. a few minutes later, after hearing some annoying little kids behind us eating peanuts, and carelessly dropping the shells on the ground.... I fearingly reached under my seat; I got the expensive plastic cup, and looked inside.... Yes, there was a large Paenut shell shard in my prized beverage. I then showed it to Casey. He looked into it, then at me. He Roared with laughter as we stood for some horrid Barbershop dude singing the National anthem. I did have fun that night. A Rolls Royce had parked next to us that night. We must have sat there for 20 minutes while I drooled over it. GO Dodgers!

Carolyn said...

My English teacher calls baseball football. She's a crazy (but funny) old lady. I think you will be like her Leslie, when you are old!

Carolyn said...

Do you have any US Weekly magazines???
Oh, and when will you finally be able to leave those stupid woods?
Oh, also did you get my thank you card? I don't know if SOMEBODY lost it when they were supposed to give it to you!!!!

Unknown said...

Paul, I don't understand the boyfriend thing either. My boyfriend would be the guy who brings the food!!!!!! About the peanuts shells in the beer: The Lord works in mysterious ways..(funny story!)

Carolyn: Why do you need US Weekly magazines? Baseball IS football and basketball(they're all the same) Love that teacher! The only REAL sport is TENNIS!

Leslie said...

Yeah, I've got two US Weekly's for you. I'll leave them for you after my class in the morning. I'm recording my demo tomorrow at 2:00 p.m., then we're taking off to San Diego (I think) for a Vice party. Saturday is Andy's wedding in Oceanside (aka Marine Town), so we'll be right there for it. Goodie gum drops.

Okay, so the "boyfriend" thing was just a joke - Jose Cruz, Jr. is a looker, and he happened to be the best player of the game. Niki joked about the security guard (a man of about 75 years) being her boyfriend.

Paulyester said...

ok Leslie, why can't I record your "Demo" With my "dream machine" I'd insure that you'll sound more cool than any new star out there today. Just don't sign any recording contracts. They want to own you. That's too bad about Andy getting "Linked up" but you never know, maybe she would be good for him, if not, They'll be divorced in a few days. Hahahha. Maybe andy needs a grim experience (like getting married, Thank God I never did it!)to make him learn who he truely is. I totally understood the "boyfriend" thing in the first place. I'm a dude with keen perception, and a highly developed intellect. Muh huuhuhuhuhahahahah!

Leslie said...

You are very right, Paul. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic and want everyone to have it as good as I do. Ahh, well - ON WITH THE SHOW!

Unknown said...

I was kidding about boyfriend......geeze. We really shouldn't be putting personal information on here as it is open to the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Hey lady! I only got 1 US Weekly!


just kidding. But seriously, where's the other one?

hee hee!

Carolyn said...

We are going to be making up dances for Ms. Manzo next week (aka pot head teacher as Marilee and Tube King like to call her)
and I don't know what music to use!
And Charlie said he was gonna choreograph something! Tell him to get to work!

Carolyn said...

Why are you making a demo?

that was kinda random...

do you really think other people who aren't spencers read our blog?

Unknown said...

Anyone in the world can read our blogspot, including Ms. Manzo, so I'd be careful. It could affect your grade!

Carolyn said...

Ms. Manzo doesn't know how to use a computer!

Leslie said...

The other US Weekly is still here. I couldn't find it when I dropped off the other one.

Carolyn said...

Okey dokey.