We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
He got messed up!!Man. He was perfect when I made him. I have bad luck from the tube king!!
CUTE!
/Users/marileespencer/Desktop/01 NYC Weather Report.m4a
can you open that and listen to it? ^^ =('y')= ( ) () () my new kitten- hope she won't be deformed!!!
Darn it
^^('y')'' ''( )O O''' '''Chipmunk?
Carolyn, are you on?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He got messed up!!
Man. He was perfect when I made him.
I have bad luck from the tube king!!
He got messed up!!
Man. He was perfect when I made him.
I have bad luck from the tube king!!
CUTE!
/Users/marileespencer/Desktop/01 NYC Weather Report.m4a
can you open that and listen to it?
^^
=('y')=
( )
() ()
my new kitten- hope she won't be deformed!!!
Darn it
^^
('y')
'' ''
( )
O O
''' '''
Chipmunk?
Carolyn, are you on?
Post a Comment