We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
They share an incredible likeness to celebrities such as Tom Hanks and Kerry Russell?
Anything else......?
...besides the obvious periodontal problems?
I know, I know!!! They all got hit in the mouths by a group of gangsters and their baseball bats!LOL! I like the guy on the left!
It's an ad for 1-800-DENTIST?
Leslie, I'm wearing the shirt you gave me. Thank you for it! I like it!!!We are going to go swim in Tammy's pool soon...
They're all from Tulare county. I recognise them from around here.
Paul! You are right! They all live in Tulare County, and they switched to Geiko!
Did they get Eastwood insurance too? They need their cowboy hats!
Or maybe they need to call the Law Offices of Larry H. Parker!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
They share an incredible likeness to celebrities such as Tom Hanks and Kerry Russell?
Anything else......?
...besides the obvious periodontal problems?
I know, I know!!! They all got hit in the mouths by a group of gangsters and their baseball bats!
LOL! I like the guy on the left!
It's an ad for 1-800-DENTIST?
Leslie, I'm wearing the shirt you gave me. Thank you for it! I like it!!!
We are going to go swim in Tammy's pool soon...
They're all from Tulare county. I recognise them from around here.
Paul! You are right! They all live in Tulare County, and they switched to Geiko!
Did they get Eastwood insurance too? They need their cowboy hats!
Or maybe they need to call the Law Offices of Larry H. Parker!
Post a Comment