Friday, August 12, 2005

WELCOME

...to this virtual conversation. I have no idea if it'll work, but it seems like a good idea.

Tomorrow is our 10-year high school reunion. I can't believe it.

13 comments:

M.S. said...

I don't know how the heck we talk! just get an AIM account- it's much easier!

Leslie said...

We don't actually TALK back and forth, but we pen our brilliant ideas to share...it's virtual insanity.

M.S. said...

uh... Ok! How? LOL! Just by writing these comments?
hey, is Tube King home? If he is, go and spank him!

M.S. said...

/Users/marileespencer/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2005/08/10/IMG_1640.JPG

M.S. said...

LOL
can you see that pic?

Leslie said...

Can't see the photo! Send me an e-mail and attach it.

Paulyester said...

Hello y'all.

Paulyester said...

Yes, 10 years!

Unknown said...

I don't know how this thing works.....duh, huh.....Marilee reads good books. Who is tube? Splain! A naked man was in my bed (but I was on the highway)...he thought he was "home" but it was no longer home. He took a 2 hour nap and then realized his mom moved out and this was not her house..HA HA HA HA

Unknown said...

yeah, how do you put pics on here?

Leslie said...

Paul,

Are you going? You have to go! I'm going to forward you an interesting e-mail.

Unknown said...

Hey you 1995 graduates. I went to your reunion for you. I told them that I was Leslie and they said I looked really old. I told them I'd had a hard life. THen I went in the bathroom, changed my clothes and came out and said I was Paul. They said I'd changed a lot since the old days. Everyone wanted the old Paul and Leslie back.

M.S. said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!