A brilliant way to put it Marilee. Pictures suposedly say a thousand words, but they can also say one word. Or better yet, they can sing "happy Birthday." hahahahha.
Not to change the subject, but everyone should check out my blog, and leave a message. I will feel cool if you all do. http://www.lordworcestershire.blogspot.com/
LOL! It's really fun- I go to Ask Jeeves pictures and they have a bunch of good ones! It's fun to go crazy with pictures. And besides, I am the picture master!!!
5 comments:
A brilliant way to put it Marilee. Pictures suposedly say a thousand words, but they can also say one word. Or better yet, they can sing "happy Birthday." hahahahha.
Not to change the subject, but everyone should check out my blog, and leave a message. I will feel cool if you all do. http://www.lordworcestershire.blogspot.com/
Why do you go crazy with pictures? First the spiders, now sharks!
LOL! It's really fun- I go to Ask Jeeves pictures and they have a bunch of good ones! It's fun to go crazy with pictures. And besides, I am the picture master!!!
You are the picture master, Marilee! You are very clever and funny. I love your pictures and captions!
Post a Comment