We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Yes, I am the one who named him Fuzzyman. He came in our house one time and he peed on the couch. What a lovely houseguest.
HAHAH!!! Yeah, he was stupid.
I think Fuzzyman has.....as they say......"issues". I wouldn't let him in the house again. He can't be trusted.
Yeah, he's a little retard. But it's fun when he comes over. The few times before, when we wanted him to go away, we would shut our gate on him and he just wandered home.
Does he leave presents every time he "visits"?
No but he pees everywhere in the yard. As a matter of fact, I have a picture of him peeing! Want to see? LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes, I am the one who named him Fuzzyman. He came in our house one time and he peed on the couch. What a lovely houseguest.
HAHAH!!! Yeah, he was stupid.
I think Fuzzyman has.....as they say......"issues". I wouldn't let him in the house again. He can't be trusted.
Yeah, he's a little retard. But it's fun when he comes over. The few times before, when we wanted him to go away, we would shut our gate on him and he just wandered home.
Does he leave presents every time he "visits"?
No but he pees everywhere in the yard. As a matter of fact, I have a picture of him peeing! Want to see? LOL
Post a Comment