We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Who is this squirrel? Why is he so special? My arctic fox is specialer!!! hee hee! I invented a new word.
How much stuff can this blog thing take? Are we gonna run out of space? Our we gonna have to start a new one? I am just wondering...
Why does it do THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
Leslie, did you see the comment that Mike J. made? If not, go down to the bucking horse picture comments.
WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE??? What the heck? Did Mike J. Invite you all???
They are horrible people trying to steal our joy.
I took care of the horrible people trying to steal our joy. Now, however, to post, you have to be a member of the blog. (THAT MEANS YOU, PAUL! REGISTER!)
YAY! Leslie to the rescue!We do have a great blog, and we don't need anyone else to tell us that!!HahahREGISTER, PAULENE!
Paul does not know how to register. Please tell him someone. I don't remember how I did it.
Don't you just click on the invitation!??? Get a screen name (paulyester) and a password.
I think he made his own blog. He probably thought he was signing on to this one. That's what I almost did.
HAHAAH!!! That's funny.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Who is this squirrel? Why is he so special? My arctic fox is specialer!!! hee hee! I invented a new word.
How much stuff can this blog thing take? Are we gonna run out of space? Our we gonna have to start a new one? I am just wondering...
How much stuff can this blog thing take? Are we gonna run out of space? Our we gonna have to start a new one? I am just wondering...
Why does it do THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
Leslie, did you see the comment that Mike J. made? If not, go down to the bucking horse picture comments.
WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE???
What the heck? Did Mike J. Invite you all???
They are horrible people trying to steal our joy.
I took care of the horrible people trying to steal our joy. Now, however, to post, you have to be a member of the blog. (THAT MEANS YOU, PAUL! REGISTER!)
YAY! Leslie to the rescue!
We do have a great blog, and we don't need anyone else to tell us that!!
Hahah
REGISTER, PAULENE!
Paul does not know how to register. Please tell him someone. I don't remember how I did it.
Don't you just click on the invitation!??? Get a screen name (paulyester) and a password.
I think he made his own blog. He probably thought he was signing on to this one. That's what I almost did.
HAHAAH!!! That's funny.
Post a Comment