We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
There is a postcard for Visalia?
yeah, sad huh.
Do you get a lot of tourists? just kidding!
Paul, why did you make your own blog???
Paul's blog is cool! As long as he contributes to ours, he can do whatever he wants!
I'm just asking!
My blog is cool y'all. Yes, we actually do have tourists here. They're here to see the mountains.
Wow! I didn't know that mountains were so amazing! Hehe
What mountains?
I know!
I love that postcard, Paulyester!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
There is a postcard for Visalia?
yeah, sad huh.
Do you get a lot of tourists? just kidding!
Paul, why did you make your own blog???
Paul's blog is cool! As long as he contributes to ours, he can do whatever he wants!
I'm just asking!
My blog is cool y'all. Yes, we actually do have tourists here. They're here to see the mountains.
Wow! I didn't know that mountains were so amazing! Hehe
What mountains?
I know!
I love that postcard, Paulyester!!!
Post a Comment