We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
I hope Peetie and his friends aren't coming to the party.
These spiders need to loose weight.
I meant lose! I was distracted because Leslie was talking on the phone with me and telling random people to say happy birthday! HA!
Yes, random gangbangers at the Dodger game were saying "Happy Birthday" to Carolyn while I held out the phone, instructing them to do so.Who's your daddy?
Peetie is!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hope Peetie and his friends aren't coming to the party.
These spiders need to loose weight.
I meant lose! I was distracted because Leslie was talking on the phone with me and telling random people to say happy birthday! HA!
Yes, random gangbangers at the Dodger game were saying "Happy Birthday" to Carolyn while I held out the phone, instructing them to do so.
Who's your daddy?
Peetie is!
Post a Comment