LOL!!! The day Paul tripped backwards! That was SOOO funny!! It was a sprinkler, wasn't it? He fell over backwards, then halfway through tumbling backwards he made a show out of it and said "TA DA!" or something. HAHAHAH!!! Charlie looks like a surferdude secret agent! That wedding was so stupid! That guy's brother stood up there for 40 minutes talking about his brother's essay or something.. Isn't it supposed to be about the bride AND groom? And that lady singing in the bushes was so bad! HAHA!
Here's a caption: "Do high intensity power lines affect brain wave activity? Research gives a resounding "Yes!" Can you guess which one of these people lives near the power lines?"
No Carolyn, I'm never too serious. I love this photo! I feel that it's a good "capture" of who I am. Yes Marilee, I meant do a flip because of the sprinkler. Or did I? hahaha! You have to "roll with the changes." Yes, by the way, I thought the wedding was cool, but that guy talking for 45 minutes was horrid! Let that "father like son" photo speak for my boredom! hahaha. At least Poppy was there. It was awesome to "flip" and see everyone.... Yes Spencerose, about the powerlines...I agree........hahahaha! Bravo, for noticing that! hahahaha!!
9 comments:
LOL!!! The day Paul tripped backwards! That was SOOO funny!! It was a sprinkler, wasn't it? He fell over backwards, then halfway through tumbling backwards he made a show out of it and said "TA DA!" or something. HAHAHAH!!!
Charlie looks like a surferdude secret agent!
That wedding was so stupid! That guy's brother stood up there for 40 minutes talking about his brother's essay or something.. Isn't it supposed to be about the bride AND groom? And that lady singing in the bushes was so bad! HAHA!
Paul, are you ever serious in pictures???
I had just gotten my braces off in that picture!
And Marilee has bangs!!
Here's a caption: "Do high intensity power lines affect brain wave activity? Research gives a resounding "Yes!" Can you guess which one of these people lives near the power lines?"
LOL!!!
No Carolyn, I'm never too serious. I love this photo! I feel that it's a good "capture" of who I am. Yes Marilee, I meant do a flip because of the sprinkler. Or did I? hahaha! You have to "roll with the changes." Yes, by the way, I thought the wedding was cool, but that guy talking for 45 minutes was horrid! Let that "father like son" photo speak for my boredom! hahaha. At least Poppy was there. It was awesome to "flip" and see everyone.... Yes Spencerose, about the powerlines...I agree........hahahaha! Bravo, for noticing that! hahahaha!!
Paulyester, you are not the one who lives near the power lines!!!!
Then who does???
Would it be inappropriate to say, "Your Momma" here?
Post a Comment