We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Leslie! Do you want to have dinner with us when we pick a day to celebrate???What day is good for you????????That wall paper remover stuff is making me dizzy...
I sent the car commercial to Annie and she said that it scared her. She yelled so loud that her family came in to see what was going on. hee hee!!!
I look REALLY bad in that picture...so ignore it!
Really? You look normal! LOLOLOL!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Leslie! Do you want to have dinner with us when we pick a day to celebrate???
What day is good for you????????
That wall paper remover stuff is making me dizzy...
I sent the car commercial to Annie and she said that it scared her. She yelled so loud that her family came in to see what was going on. hee hee!!!
I look REALLY bad in that picture...
so ignore it!
Really? You look normal!
LOLOLOL!!!
Post a Comment