Saturday, August 13, 2005

Finished My Painting

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Excellent! Charlie says, "That's cool!"

M.S. said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

No WAY! Marilee, you painted this? INCREDIBLE. It looks like the British Virgin Islands -- so good. Do you sell your paintings? That water looks liquid.

Paulyester said...

Nice painting! Good job with the reflection on the water.

M.S. said...

Thank you!
I haven't sold any of my paintings. I only have a few and most of them are in my room.
Yeah, the white I used was metallic so the water is all shiny!

Carolyn said...

God, you are such a show-off!

Carolyn said...

So that was what you were doing last night on the computer. Why do you stay up so late?

Unknown said...

I want to buy one of your paintings. Spencerose

M.S. said...

Sure! $100
I'm going to be famous, so buy an original piece now while you can. $100 is pretty cheap.
Just Kidding! LOL! I think my mom wants to keep it. HAHAHA