Thursday, August 18, 2005

Enough with the "haha's" already

Marilee, do you know that you have written "haha" too many times to count throughout our blog??? Seriously, if you go back and look through all the comments, there is at least one "haha" in ALL of them. It is getting annoying! Stop using "haha"!!! It's a bad habit that needs to stop. We must put an end to the excessive use of the Haha.
That is all... (I almost wrote "haha" there- NOOOOO!!!)

5 comments:

Leslie said...

HA HA

(I couldn't help it).

carolyn, tell your mother that, yes, I am sick...thanks for the phone call...we were at the dog park with the doggies...I am fighting, fighting, fighting this horrible cold. (And watching TOO MUCH TV!)

BAND TOGETHER, FAMILY! WRITE TO PAUL AND JOHN SPENCER AND GET THEM ON THIS BLOG! THEY ARE OUR NAMESAKE!!!!!!! (get it, carolyn? "The Namesake"? I love the book!)

Unknown said...

Leslie, Paul doesn't know HOW to hook up with the blog. He asked me, but I can't remember how I registered. I'm sorry you're sick!!!!

M.S. said...

Dada doesn't know HOW either. Another "like father like son" thing. Haha!

Paulyester said...

Ok, I'm on now. A few days ago, y'all blocked me, so I couldn't comment. I'm sick too Leslie. I'm coughing and snotting. I was reading the Visalia Times Delta this AM, and there was a story of some guy assaulting a security guard at a exotic dancing club. Anyway... I invented a device where you slide your driver's license at bars, clubs etc. the strip on the back of it contains everything about a person. So, if that place had my device, they could easily find the guy.

Carolyn said...

Crime fighter!

Leslie, did you finish the Namesake yet? I really like it too!