We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Poor little picked-on!
He will never make it on time to the festival now that this has happened. And he really wished to go to the festival!
This is the work of a certain tube king... why couldn't he leave the donkey alone?
Poor donkey! That was quite a load for him to carry! Why isn't anyone helping him?
Horrible!
It's ok. At least he's calm. See the man running in the background? He's going for help. I want a donkey! They are so cute.
I think this one is for sale (cheap).
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Poor little picked-on!
He will never make it on time to the festival now that this has happened. And he really wished to go to the festival!
This is the work of a certain tube king... why couldn't he leave the donkey alone?
Poor donkey! That was quite a load for him to carry! Why isn't anyone helping him?
Horrible!
It's ok. At least he's calm. See the man running in the background? He's going for help.
I want a donkey! They are so cute.
I think this one is for sale (cheap).
Post a Comment