We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Uh, why did you put this on? Do you think you're funny???
This is the dance master! Look at that point! Look at the height! I give her a 10!
See? Now you have some show off credit, Carolyn!Hehe.
Pointing like that would give me an arch cramp. Oooh! I hate those!!Mmmm.. Nilla Wafers!
Marilee, I have a show off sister too. hahaha. It's cool, you and I have talents that they don't have.
Haha!
oh really?
Huh? Yes, really. Uh huh. Yep. What?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Uh, why did you put this on? Do you think you're funny???
This is the dance master! Look at that point! Look at the height! I give her a 10!
See? Now you have some show off credit, Carolyn!
Hehe.
Pointing like that would give me an arch cramp. Oooh! I hate those!!
Mmmm.. Nilla Wafers!
Marilee, I have a show off sister too. hahaha. It's cool, you and I have talents that they don't have.
Haha!
oh really?
Huh? Yes, really. Uh huh. Yep. What?
Post a Comment