We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
Texana looks sad. Maybe she wanted to be bought.
Yeah.. Too bad horses are so expensive!!
cheaper than a car, but I think they won't pass SMOG. Their "tailpipe" contains too much emissioms, and therefore could be a "gross polluter." Hay bails are cheaper than gas too. ho ho ho he he he ha ha ha... neeeeighhh!
Cows have worse emissions. That's why I can't BREATHE!!!!!!!! Bovine Blast!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Texana looks sad. Maybe she wanted to be bought.
Yeah.. Too bad horses are so expensive!!
cheaper than a car, but I think they won't pass SMOG. Their "tailpipe" contains too much emissioms, and therefore could be a "gross polluter." Hay bails are cheaper than gas too. ho ho ho he he he ha ha ha... neeeeighhh!
Cows have worse emissions. That's why I can't BREATHE!!!!!!!! Bovine Blast!!!
Post a Comment