We're just a bunch of Spencers trying to make our way in this world...with each other at our fingertips.
We bathed Summer today. She doesn't like it, so she dug a hole and layed in it, seen in this photo. CUTE!
Good pic! How'd you get it onto the site? I can't figure it out. I'm STOOPID.
I went to "post" I think and above the writing area there is a small photo icon. Click it and you choose the file.I have some other cute ones...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We bathed Summer today. She doesn't like it, so she dug a hole and layed in it, seen in this photo. CUTE!
Good pic! How'd you get it onto the site? I can't figure it out. I'm STOOPID.
I went to "post" I think and above the writing area there is a small photo icon. Click it and you choose the file.
I have some other cute ones...
Post a Comment